Out To Sea is the trading name of Out To Sea Limited, a company registered in England. The term ‘Out To Sea’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Chantry Lodge, Pyecombe Street, Pyecombe, West Sussex, BN45 7EE. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our This applies to information that you give to us.
We will use this information:
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information and services that you request from us.
- To provide you with information about other services we offer that are similar to those that you are interested in.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and your devices.
This applies to information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- To administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
- To improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and your devices to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- As part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure.
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you.